Textkernel B.V., the leading specialist in machine intelligence for matching supply and demand on the job, is committed to ensuring the safety and security of our customers. Toward this end, Textkernel is now formalizing our policy for accepting vulnerability reports in our products. We hope to foster an open partnership with the security community, and we recognize that the work the community does is important in continuing to ensure safety and security for all of our customers.
We have developed this policy to both reflect our corporate values and to uphold our legal responsibility to good-‐faith security researchers that are providing us with their expertise.
Textkernel’s Vulnerability Disclosure Program initially covers the following products:
- Textkernel Extract!
- Textkernel Search!
- Textkernel Match!
- Textkernel Skills Service
- Textkernel Jobfeed
Textkernel will not engage in legal action against individuals who submit vulnerability reports through our Vulnerability Reporting Form. We openly accept reports for the currently listed Textkernel products. We agree not to pursue legal action against individuals who:
- Engage in testing of systems/research without harming Textkernel or its customers.
- Engage in vulnerability testing within the scope of our vulnerability disclosure program and avoid testing against [ex. website].
- Test on products without affecting customers.
- Adhere to the laws of their location and the location of Textkernel. For example, violating laws that would only result in a claim by Textkernel (and not a criminal claim) may be acceptable as Textkernel is authorizing the activity (reverse engineering or circumventing protective measures) to improve its system.
- Refrain from disclosing vulnerability details to the public before a mutually agreed-‐upon timeframe expires.
How to Submit a Vulnerability
To submit a vulnerability report to Textkernel’s Product Security Team, please send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Preference, Prioritization, and Acceptance Criteria
We will use the following criteria to prioritize and triage submissions.
What we would like to see from you:
- Wellwritten reports in English will have a higher chance of resolution.
- Reports that include proof-of-concept code equip us to better triage.
- Reports that include only crash dumps or other automated tool output may receive lower priority.
- Reports that include products not on the initial scope list may receive lower priority.
- Please include how you found the bug, the impact, and any potential remediation.
- Please include any plans or intentions for public disclosure.
What you can expect from us:
- A timely response to your email (within 2 business days).
- After triage, we will send an expected timeline, and commit to being as transparent as possible about the remediation timeline as well as on issues or challenges that may extend it.
- An open dialog to discuss issues.
- Notification when the vulnerability analysis has completed each stage of our review.
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a vulnerability that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the vulnerability and the quality of the report.
If we are unable to resolve communication issues or other problems, Textkernel may bring in a neutral third party to assist in determining how best to handle the vulnerability.
Jobfeed, de intelligente arbeidsmarkttool voor professionals.
Optimale arbeidsmarktgegevens voor organisatorische besluitvorming.